According to the U.S. Census Bureau, consumers spent over $510 billion online with American merchants in 2018. That’s up 15.0% over 2017, and there’s no sign of slowing down.
Is your e-commerce business positioned to take its share?
If not, you may want to partner with Romain Berg. Through our experience and expertise, we’re poised to provide proven, cutting-edge methods that will explode the growth of your e-commerce enterprise, whether you’re new to the industry or have been in it for years.
Transform Your Business and Blow Away Your Competitors
Most online sales occur because consumers are actively searching for a specific service or a particular product.
Regardless of your e-commerce niche, your business needs a solid marketing plan to drive traffic to your website and crush the competition. With an expertly-optimized e-commerce site, you’ll be more visible.
And you’ll draw better, more qualified, more targeted visitors.
E-commerce Marketing Strategies That Work
You have a variety of strategies from which to choose, each designed to drive traffic to your website.
It’s widely believed that merely having an engaging, user-friendly website is enough.
Believe it or not, how you describe your product or service is critical. Many e-commerce businesses don’t realize the importance of this. Just as many e-commerce marketing agencies overlook it or don’t know how to implement it.
Consider the following descriptions of the same product:
- This blue convertible Porsche has 600-horsepower.
- This ocean blue drop-top Porsche shakes the ground and drops your stomach when you punch the gas.
If you’re in the market for a Porsche, which are you more apt to buy?
Of course, not all services or products need visualization like choice B gives. But product profiles and descriptions that are more engaging sell better.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
SEO helps drive traffic to your e-commerce website. Even better, visitors to your site are ready to buy. This happens when you identify keywords and key phrases that shoppers use to discover your product or service.
When you optimize these words and phrases, several things happen:
- Your search rankings improve
- Highly-qualified consumers find your site more easily
- Your website becomes more user-friendly
- Visitors browse your site longer
The result? Increased leads and better ROI.
PAY-PER-CLICK ADS (PPC)
Even if your site ranks well organically due to keyword optimization, PPC advertising is effective. It’s especially successful for generating traffic as you establish your organic rankings.
In many cases, you can configure e-commerce ads to display when consumers search for particular keywords. If they don’t click on your ad, you don’t pay.
A PPC campaign is useful in identifying the products on which to focus your ad spending. This maximizes your marketing efficiency and improves ROI.
Bottom line? PPC ads quickly and easily pay for themselves when you target the right keywords.
You already know how popular Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites are. Why not leverage them to skyrocket your e-commerce business?
You can market your products, advertise special events, and announce promotions. Even better, social media builds a loyal fan base by encouraging customer engagement and feedback.
Customers will share your popular products or well-liked services on social media. Positive reviews and glowing testimonials position you as an expert. You become a highly valuable source of information.
This builds trust with everyone. It also makes current customers loyal and draws in new ones.
Creating valuable online content is essential. Search engines embrace quality content, which in turn bumps up your rankings. Some examples of effective content include:
- Blog posts
- Downloadable guides or e-books
- White papers
- Case studies
Engaging, useful content increases your viability as an expert or authority. And this boosts customer loyalty.
A heat map is a visual data analytics tool that shows which areas of a website are getting the most attention.
It uses a color spectrum to show which parts of your site are hot (popular) and which are cool (not so popular). It displays where consumers click and how far they scroll down a given page.
In short, it shows and analyzes user behavior on your website.
Heat maps make large volumes of data easier to study and interpret because they make the content visual. They are useful in helping gather information from which you can make decisions to optimize your website.
When applied correctly, each of the above delivers eye-popping results.
However, when you implement one or more together, your chances at exponential growth skyrocket.
The Romain Berg Approach
- You have many choices for the marketing of your e-commerce business. So why partner with Romain Berg?
- The strategy for your e-commerce business will be unique. Your business, products, and services are unlike anyone else’s. Shouldn’t your marketing be unique, too?
- We’re selective about the businesses we choose as partners. If you’re committed to growing your business with results-driven methodologies, we may be a good fit. If you’re trying to make a cheap buck with a hasty marketing plan, then we’re not.
- Because we’re selective, our energy and dedication are focused on delivering you explosive growth that meets or (usually) exceeds your expectations.
- We understand that e-commerce marketing is different. It’s not like traditional marketing methods. Romain Berg was founded on the SEO principles that will drive your business.
- You’re in control. From our initial discussion together to the implementation of your marketing plan and beyond, you have the final say in all decisions. We’ll advise you on the best platforms to use or recommend the best methods to fit your budget. We’ll suggest options that deliver the best ROI. But you’ll have the final say.
- We’re committed to your results, not to hype.
Contact Romain Berg
Romain Berg is a full-service, comprehensive digital marketing agency. We’ve transformed the lives of business owners of everything from startups to large enterprise sites. Your business has unique challenges, and we have the experience and expertise to overcome them so you can succeed.
Contact Romain Berg today to discover how to skyrocket your e-commerce business. Call (612) 371-2030 or contact us here to let us know your goals and discuss your plans. Together, we’ll take your e-commerce site to unseen levels.